The best part of summer in Texas is the plethora of its juicy fruits. This peach and blueberry crumble combines wholesome, honest goodness with a buttery crumble that will keep you diving in bite after bite.
Yields 10 servings
- 2 pounds frozen peaches (or fresh peaches that have been peeled and sliced into wedges)
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- 1 lemon, zested and juiced
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1 cup flour
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup butter softened
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Add all filling ingredients to a bowl and mix well.
- Pour the fruit mixture into a greased 9 by 13 inch glass baking dish.
- Prepare the crumble by whisking all of the dry ingredients in a small bowl.
- Add the butter and mix with a fork or your hands until the mixture resembles peas.
- Sprinkle the crumble evenly over the fruit and bake for 40-45 minutes, until the fruit is bubbly and the crumble is browned.
- Serve with a scoop of vanilla Blue Bell and enjoy!